Collectible statuette Padme Amidala – Star wars
Ref. : C130
Limited to 1500 ex.
Release date: October 2001
Supplied with: certificate of authenticity
From the movie: Attack of the Clones
– Immerse yourself in the Attakus universe of Star Wars and discover the statues of the Classic collection, in 1/5th scale!
– Resin statue of Padmé Amidala, as she appears in episode II of the Star Wars series (Attack of the Clones).
– Collector numbered and limited to 1500 copies worldwide. Sculpted in France and painted by hand. Delivered with its Attakus certificate of authenticity.
– Historical collection from Attakus, the Classic collection offers collectible statues on a 1/5th scale, i.e. about forty centimeters for the majority of the characters. They are made of resin and painted by hand.
– Other Star Wars miniatures by Attakus are available on this site!
– This statue depicts Padmé Amidala, former Queen of Naboo, as seen in the final minutes of Episode II, Attack of the Clones. She stands with a gun in her hand. Her outfit is torn and she has scratch marks on her back from her fight in the arena.
We find this emblematic character of the saga, embodied on screen by Nathalie Portman, in the 3 parts of the prelogy: The Phantom Menace (Queen of Naboo), Attack of the Clones (Senator of her planet), and Revenge of the Sith.